GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Calabrese (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61057-calabrese.html)

Jonny 11-05-2004 07:03 AM

Calabrese

I bought some calabrese plants the other day and forgot to ask about
how much space they need, planted out. any thoughts?
Jonny

Alan Gould 11-05-2004 08:06 AM

Calabrese

In article , Jonny
writes
I bought some calabrese plants the other day and forgot to ask about
how much space they need, planted out. any thoughts?
Jonny

2ft. apart minimum - more if you can spare it.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Jonny 12-05-2004 09:07 PM

Calabrese

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:12:09 +0100, Alan Gould
wrote:

In article , Jonny
writes
I bought some calabrese plants the other day and forgot to ask about
how much space they need, planted out. any thoughts?
Jonny

2ft. apart minimum - more if you can spare it.

Thanks my friends,
Jonny