GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Patio plant ideas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61103-patio-plant-ideas.html)

homer 12-05-2004 12:05 AM

Patio plant ideas

I would like to create a 5-6ft high plant/hedge barrier along the side of my
patio. I'd like the plants to be easy to care for and be happy to live in a
pot. I've had a quick look down my local B&Q, without much luck.

As always any advice would be greatly appreciated.

homer

Jaques d'Alltrades 17-05-2004 02:20 AM

Patio plant ideas

The message
from "homer" contains these words:

I would like to create a 5-6ft high plant/hedge barrier along the side of my
patio. I'd like the plants to be easy to care for and be happy to live in a
pot. I've had a quick look down my local B&Q, without much luck.

As always any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Blueberries.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/