Old 13-05-2004, 11:04 AM
papa

Default Gardens Illustrated

I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

Contact me direct if you would be interested and I can email you a list
of the copies I am looking for.

thanks

Philip

Old 13-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from papa contains these words:

I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

GI will supply back-copies by post, P; there's an order form towards
the back of each magazine.

Janet
Old 14-05-2004, 06:18 PM
papa

Thanks Janet. Actually they have run out of some of them which is why I
need to try elsewhere...

P.

Old 14-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from papa contains these words:

Thanks Janet. Actually they have run out of some of them which is why I
need to try elsewhere...

In that case, you could try Hay on Wye, the booktown (there's a
website and free search service) or Mike Park Books, ditto. Both offer
good service and are trustworthy.

Janet.

Old 15-05-2004, 10:10 AM
martin

On Fri, 14 May 2004 16:43:43 +0000 (UTC), papa
wrote:

www.abebooks.co.uk is a good place to find things in second handbooks
shops. A quick search revealed at least one copy of Gardens
Illustrated.
Old 15-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Kate Morgan

www.abebooks.co.uk is a good place to find things in second handbooks
shops. A quick search revealed at least one copy of Gardens
Illustrated.

you beat me to it, it is a brilly site and has found me lots of
goodies, well worth a try :-)

kate
Old 16-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa View Post
I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

Contact me direct if you would be interested and I can email you a list
of the copies I am looking for.

thanks

Philip
Well, only a few years late in replying, but I have a very long run in stock.
Let me know if you still want details. Best wishes
Mike
Old 15-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Registered User

I have most back copies of Gardens Illustrated and am looking to sell them