GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61279-pond-plants.html)

Jan 14-05-2004 01:07 PM

Pond plants

Hi, Thanks to the people who replied to my request for comparisons of
plot rates - I could do with more though.

We have just put a small pond in and an accompanying bog area at our
allotment - any ideas on plants that will give aeration to the water and
food for the tadpoles.

Also any ideas of place to get them as I spent all day driving around
places in London asking about this and it obviously isn't a 'London'
thing ;-(

TIA
--
Jan - N. London

dave @ stejonda 14-05-2004 05:14 PM

Pond plants

In message , Jan
writes

We have just put a small pond in and an accompanying bog area at our
allotment - any ideas on plants that will give aeration to the water
and food for the tadpoles.

Also any ideas of place to get them as I spent all day driving around
places in London asking about this and it obviously isn't a 'London'
thing

Try http://www.bromfieldaquatics.co.uk/

In Hitchin, but note they like you to ring before visiting.

--
dave @ stejonda

"To materialist eyes, India is a developing country;
to spiritual eyes, the United States is a developing country."
Ram Dass (an optimist)