GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cutting Enviromesh (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61319-cutting-enviromesh.html)

Julie 14-05-2004 10:07 PM

Cutting Enviromesh

I have serval beds I want to cover....it seems that most of the sizes
available will be way to large. Can it be cut. It would be better to
get the largest and split it rather than trying to find smaller
pieces..
My beds (will be 4 total) are 4ft by 5ft long.

I heard that it comes undone if you cut it.....and it is not suitable
to be hemmed to keep it right....

Thanks for any help you can give me in advance.

Cheers
Julie
Northern Ireland

Stephen Howard 14-05-2004 11:07 PM

Cutting Enviromesh

On 14 May 2004 13:47:32 -0700, (Julie) wrote:

I have serval beds I want to cover....it seems that most of the sizes
available will be way to large. Can it be cut. It would be better to
get the largest and split it rather than trying to find smaller
pieces..
My beds (will be 4 total) are 4ft by 5ft long.

I heard that it comes undone if you cut it.....and it is not suitable
to be hemmed to keep it right....

Thanks for any help you can give me in advance.

I never had any problem with cut sheets of enviromesh - but if you
want to secure the edges then try Gaffa tape.

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk