GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Galloway Garden Festival (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61521-galloway-garden-festival.html)

Janet Baraclough.. 17-05-2004 11:07 AM

Galloway Garden Festival

http://www.gallowaygardenfestival.org/

22nd (10 till 5) and 23rd May (10 till 4) at Lochinch Castle, Castle Kennedy

tickets, adult £5, family £8, concessions £4.

If any urglers fancy meeting up, we'll be there. Remove flobalob to email me.

Dumfries-and-Galloway is the little-known bottom left hand corner of
Scotland. One of its best kept secrets, it's a peaceful beautiful area
where subtropical plants thrive in the mild gulfstream climate; home to
some of Scotland's best gardens. I recommend Glenwhan (very close to the
festival) and Cally Nursery.

Janet.