Old 18-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Franz Heymann

Default To see or not to see!!

"auntie_biotic" wrote in message
Planted dahlia tubers yesterday. Couldn`t find the so called

"eyes". My
own eyes await to see if I`ve planted them right!!!

Next year, put them in seed trays in the garage and half-cover with
damp compost until the eyes have become visible. That also gives you
a better idea of the extent to which you can divide the tubers to
increase your stock.

Franz