GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening Software (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61760-gardening-software.html)

pronoun 20-05-2004 01:08 AM

Gardening Software

Hi,

Has anyone tried the freeware available at:
http://www.mrsgreenfingers.co.uk/index.htm
I'm tempted . . .

Moo 20-05-2004 03:04 AM

Gardening Software

"pronoun" wrote in message
Hi,

Has anyone tried the freeware available at:
http://www.mrsgreenfingers.co.uk/index.htm
I'm tempted . . .

I wouldn't bother if I were you... Most of the links it provides gave an
error and the other items all come from www.crocus.co.uk

[H]omer 20-05-2004 04:04 AM

Gardening Software

On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:59:15 +0100, pronoun wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried the freeware available at:
http://www.mrsgreenfingers.co.uk/index.htm
I'm tempted . . .

Don't be ... looks like spyware, and I bet the Email addy you provide them
gets spammed to death.

-
[H]omer

Diane Epps 20-05-2004 08:15 AM

Gardening Software

"[H]omer" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:59:15 +0100, pronoun wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried the freeware available at:
http://www.mrsgreenfingers.co.uk/index.htm
I'm tempted . . .

Don't be ... looks like spyware, and I bet the Email addy you provide them
gets spammed to death.

if spam is a problem try http://www.filterspam.co.uk/

Diane