GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bottom Posting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61811-bottom-posting.html)

Robert 20-05-2004 08:09 PM

Bottom Posting

JennyC wrote:
: "Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
: . net...
:: Kay,
::
:: I've not intentionally done any top/bottom posting :-(.
:
: Yes you did - this answer of yours is 'top posted" :~(
:
: I simply read a
:: message using OE 6.0 and then hit "reply" if I want to respond to
:: the post.
::
:: For my own education, please define "top" and "bottom" posting.
:
: Right - you'll wish you hadn't asked........:
: http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html
:
: rest snipped for clarity
:
: Jenny

Yes but he doesn't know what you mean, you people ha! Bottom posting is to
put your post under the others so if your email is set to put the answer on
top, either change the settings or just move your cursor down or use
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ as I do