GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I guess you guys are right (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61825-re-i-guess-you-guys-right.html)

Franz Heymann 21-05-2004 02:15 AM

I guess you guys are right

"Anne Hedden" wrote in message
I suppose my height requirement has to stay, but I guess my width
requirement isn't necessary. Beyond keeping the height to 1-inch,

it really
doesn't matter how much it spreads out, as long as it's light

(that;s the
only reason I had a width requirement, to maintain a low weight).

And if
not, it can be pruned, tortured, rended and badgered to conform.

Without context, this post does not mean much to me. With that
limitation in mind, could it be that Waldsteinia or some of the
creeping thymes might be what I think
you want?

Franz