GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62034-plant-pots.html)

Eirlys 23-05-2004 10:05 PM

Plant Pots

My husband is looking for a retailer of black plastic plant pots, 10 litres
+ . I thought Google would find a source quickly but this has not been the
case.

Can anyone help, please?

My thanks.

Anne Jackson 24-05-2004 02:09 AM

Plant Pots

The message
from "Eirlys" contains these words:

My husband is looking for a retailer of black plastic plant pots, 10 litres
+ . I thought Google would find a source quickly but this has not been the
case.

Can anyone help, please?

My thanks.

Google came up with this:
Elho (UK) Plant Pot Manufacturers Ltd
26 Market Place,
Swaffham
PE37 7QH
Norfolk
Tel: 01760 721101
Fax: 01760 720777
Internet: URL not known

or you could contact the Commercial Horticulture Association at:
http://www.cha-hort.com/buyers-guide/index.htm

--
AnneJ

dave @ stejonda 24-05-2004 04:08 AM

Plant Pots

In message , Eirlys
writes

My husband is looking for a retailer of black plastic plant pots, 10 litres
+ . I thought Google would find a source quickly but this has not been the
case.

Can anyone help, please?

How many are you looking for and where in the UK are you?

--
dave @ stejonda

"To materialist eyes, India is a developing country;
to spiritual eyes, the United States is a developing country."
Ram Dass (an optimist)

Moo 24-05-2004 07:05 AM

Plant Pots

"Eirlys" wrote in message

My husband is looking for a retailer of black plastic plant pots, 10

litres
+ . I thought Google would find a source quickly but this has not been

the
case.

Can anyone help, please?

My thanks.

Probably not what you want but Morrisons recently had a set of 10 large
plastic plant pots at 99 pence for the lot! Bargain!

dave @ stejonda 24-05-2004 12:03 PM

Plant Pots

In message , "dave @ stejonda"
writes
In message , Eirlys
writes

My husband is looking for a retailer of black plastic plant pots, 10 litres
+ . I thought Google would find a source quickly but this has not been the
case.

How many are you looking for and where in the UK are you?

The reason I ask is because over the years I have accumulated quite a
number (plants tend to come in them) and have been sorting out my shed
recently and plan to throw them all out.

--
dave @ stejonda

Eirlys 25-05-2004 12:18 PM

Plant Pots

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Eirlys
writes

Darkest Dorset!

We have not been able to find 10 litre (12 inch plus) plastic pots
anywhere, not even in Stewart`s. Husband needs about twenty.

My thanks to all who tried to help.