GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Q About Gazania (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62213-q-about-gazania.html)

Big Fat Baz 26-05-2004 08:10 AM

Q About Gazania

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if the flower Gazania seeds so that I can sow
my own next year.

Thanks.

Victoria Clare 26-05-2004 02:13 PM

Q About Gazania

"Big Fat Baz" wrote in
t:

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if the flower Gazania seeds so that I can
sow my own next year.

Like this?

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed.../page5dgaz.htm

I don't know how many seeds each plant produces, if you were thinking of
growing some from seed of plants you already own, but as varieties vary,
the best way of finding that out is usually just to keep an eye on what
happens when the blooms start to fade and be ready with your collecting-bag
if things look promising.

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill