GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rosa 'Edward Hyams' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62712-rosa-edward-hyams.html)

Sacha 30-05-2004 04:08 PM

Rosa 'Edward Hyams'

Hyams used to live here and I'm trying to find someone who can supply me
with this rose named after him. I've contacted Harkness about it. But if
anyone else can come up with a suggestion, I'd be very grateful.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)

Bob Hobden 30-05-2004 05:12 PM

Rosa 'Edward Hyams'

"Sacha" wrote in message
Hyams used to live here and I'm trying to find someone who can supply me
with this rose named after him. I've contacted Harkness about it. But if
anyone else can come up with a suggestion, I'd be very grateful.
--

David Austin Roses have it listed.
Tel:- 01902 376377 Fax:- 01902372142

--
Regards
Bob

Some photos of my plants at.....

Sacha 30-05-2004 06:11 PM

Rosa 'Edward Hyams'

On 30/5/04 4:49 pm, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Hyams used to live here and I'm trying to find someone who can supply me
with this rose named after him. I've contacted Harkness about it. But if
anyone else can come up with a suggestion, I'd be very grateful.
--

David Austin Roses have it listed.
Tel:- 01902 376377 Fax:- 01902372142
E-mail:-

Wow, Bob! I never even thought of looking somewhere so 'modern', if that's
the right word. I'll go and have a look right now. Many thanks!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Bob Hobden 30-05-2004 11:10 PM

Rosa 'Edward Hyams'

"Sacha" wrote in message
Hyams used to live here and I'm trying to find someone who can supply

me
with this rose named after him. I've contacted Harkness about it. But

if
anyone else can come up with a suggestion, I'd be very grateful.
--

David Austin Roses have it listed.
Tel:- 01902 376377 Fax:- 01902372142
E-mail:-

Wow, Bob! I never even thought of looking somewhere so 'modern', if

that's
the right word. I'll go and have a look right now. Many thanks!
--

Might not be in their online site catalogue but it is listed as available
from them.

--
Regards
Bob