GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   gardena t14e instructions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62722-gardena-t14e-instructions.html)

bottletop 30-05-2004 07:08 PM

gardena t14e instructions

Hello all,

My neighbours got one of these with no manual :-(

A web search says the 14 programs range from "three-minute watering periods
four times daily to two-hour soaks once weekly".

But can anyone with the same model perhaps list for me which program gives
which water cycle please????

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Jon

Kayaker 29-06-2004 01:09 AM

gardena t14e instructions

"bottletop" wrote in message ...
Hello all,

My neighbours got one of these with no manual :-(

A web search says the 14 programs range from "three-minute watering periods
four times daily to two-hour soaks once weekly".

But can anyone with the same model perhaps list for me which program gives
which water cycle please????

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Jon

Hi Jon,

I was in the same shoe and this is what I found. There are fourteen
pre-programmed timer setting. Here is a complete list. Just input
your choice into the Gardena T14E and you are ready to go.

00 no program,
01 3 mins of water 4 times a day,
02 3 mins water twice a day,
03 15 mins twice a day,
04 3 mins once a day,
05 5 mins once a day
06 30 mins once a day
07 60 mins once a day
08 5 mins every 48 hours
09 30 mins every 48 hours
10 60 mins every 48 hours
11 30 mins every 3 days
12 60 mins every 3 days
13 60 mins every week
14 120mins every 7 days

Jimmy

Hootsman 26-03-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottletop (Post 395881)
Hello all,

My neighbours got one of these with no manual :-(

A web search says the 14 programs range from "three-minute watering periods
four times daily to two-hour soaks once weekly".

But can anyone with the same model perhaps list for me which program gives
which water cycle please????

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Jon

If you go to the Gardens Web Site www.gardena.co.uk you can download a PDF version of the full instruction for the T14e.

Hootsman

Skibiker 26-09-2011 09:56 AM

[Hello all,
Apdf for this timer can be found at: http://waterheatertimer.org/pdf/Gard...ater-timer.pdf
Regards Skibiker.
]Hello all,

My neighbours got one of these with no manual :-(

A web search says the 14 programs range from "three-minute watering periods
four times daily to two-hour soaks once weekly".

But can anyone with the same model perhaps list for me which program gives
which water cycle please????

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Jon[/quote]