GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Found an old nazi bomb in my garden ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62755-found-old-nazi-bomb-my-garden.html)

Pablo Rena 31-05-2004 03:12 AM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

Gary Woods 31-05-2004 04:06 AM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

(Pablo Rena) wrote:

What can I do now ?

Get in touch with the fellow who found uranium in _his_ garden.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

Eric Shune 31-05-2004 08:05 AM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

build a feature around it...........

eric

m...

Derek Moody 31-05-2004 09:10 AM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

On 30 May 2004 17:14:19 -0700, (Pablo Rena)
wrote:

What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

Hit it with a hammer.

Cheerio.
..

************************************************** ***********************************
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../
/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
\.................'...../
''...\.......... _.·´
\..............(
\.............\..

GOOD SIGS wanted. APPLY WITHIN.

Please Note: I am not the forger-troll Derek Moody who posts with

and who continues to stalk me, ensuring he is at the top of my hit list
and who also published child porn websites and kinky sex outlets in the UK, not to mention deviant holidays.

You've not heard of the Geneva Convention, then?

Our enemies sure haven't.

Derek Moody 31-05-2004 09:11 AM

wrote:

What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

Hit it with a hammer.

Always wear strong gloves and glasses. Bombs can be dangerous.

Cheerio.
..

************************************************** ***********************************

martin 31-05-2004 12:28 PM

wrote:

What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

You could take a troll training course or give up posting before your
mummy finds out what you have been doing with her PC.

Mike 31-05-2004 12:33 PM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

Carefully move it to where you would like a pond. 'Then' as someone else
says, hit it with a hammer
(I think it might be advisable to tell the neighbours to open all windows
and for you to wear ear defenders)

David Hill 31-05-2004 12:33 PM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

"............ Carefully move it to where you would like a pond. 'Then' as
someone else says, hit it with a hammer ........."

Best if you hit the pointed end with a sledge hammer.If nothing happens tell
us about it.
On the other hand, if that dies the job we'll read about it in the papers.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Broadback 31-05-2004 12:41 PM

David Hill wrote:

"............ Carefully move it to where you would like a pond. 'Then' as
someone else says, hit it with a hammer ........."

Best if you hit the pointed end with a sledge hammer.If nothing happens tell
us about it.
On the other hand, if that dies the job we'll read about it in the papers.

Freud would have been proud of you David :-)

--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.

Jaques d'Alltrades 31-05-2004 07:23 PM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

The message
from Broadback contains these words:
David Hill wrote:

"............ Carefully move it to where you would like a pond. 'Then' as
someone else says, hit it with a hammer ........."

Best if you hit the pointed end with a sledge hammer.If nothing
happens tell
us about it.
On the other hand, if that dies the job we'll read about it in the papers.

Freud would have been proud of you David :-)

This (and similar original posts like it) have been spread over Usenet,
and all crossposted to alt.io - which amounts to an attack on alt.io

If you *MUST* reply to this troll (I note that this doesn't apply to
some), please remove the crosspost.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Derek Moody 31-05-2004 07:24 PM

Found an old nazi bomb in my garden !

David Hill wrote:

"............ Carefully move it to where you would like a pond. 'Then' as
someone else says, hit it with a hammer ........."

Best if you hit the pointed end with a sledge hammer.If nothing
happens tell
us about it.
On the other hand, if that dies the job we'll read about it in the papers.

Freud would have been proud of you David :-)

This (and similar original posts like it) have been spread over Usenet,
and all crossposted to alt.io - which amounts to an attack on alt.io

If you *MUST* reply to this troll (I note that this doesn't apply to
some), please remove the crosspost.

**** off sock puppet.

..

************************************************** ***********************************
[...]

PLEASE NOTE.
We no longer do fishing trips/holidays any more, it has been deemed horrendously cruel
and we no longer participate.
We do still arrange boat charter for dolphin watching and diving.

tuin man 31-05-2004 08:12 PM

"Pablo Rena" wrote in message
m...
What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

It might depend on precisely at what moment you realised what you have
found.
From experience, I first thought it was just some sort of old conduit.
Previously, in same small hole I had unearthed a decaying child's toy, a
mothly looking lady's scarf and the remains of a shoe.
Assuming the pipe type thing might be still in operation, though not where
such a service should be, I dug around carefully so as not to damage it. On
seeing it was not attached to anything i.e. part of a continuous pipe, I
pulled it out of the ground. It was at that stage, upon seeing the fins
towards the end of the big chunk of bolt that ran through into the cylinder
shaped container, that i realised what I was holding.
A bit late!
I froze, fearing that any sort of movement would set it off.... so.. if I
tried to lob it into Hampstead Heath, the effort to do so might set it off.
Then again, the new air might do the trick in any case.
Then I noticed a small hole and could see some sort of powder inside. It
looked like fine dried worm casts. So, I ever so gently tilted the whole
thing to let the powder flow out of the hole. Once done, I threw it aside.
When the owner of the garden turned up, all he said was "Oh! Another one"

Patrick

Douglas 01-06-2004 12:19 PM

"Pablo Rena" wrote in message
m...
What can I do now ?

I think this bomb is very evil and will nuke the whole neighbourhood !

Help !

**************
How do you know it's a Nazi bomb?. It can't 'nuke' anyone, that came later.
To find that out you'll have to scrape the rust off and see if there's a
swastika on it.
If there's a chalked message saying, "Herr Churchill est en crappenhousen"
you've got it made,buddy.
I see you are called Pablo. That tells us something, Go to the Mex/Texas
border, bomb stowed safely in rucksack and during the night slip across.
The Yanks will welcome you. (Strange it is that the Nazi's dropped a bomb
on Peru 65 years ago.)
When you get settled in San Antone, take the bomb out into the middle of the
street and lay it on one of those steaming sewer grilles. Don't worry about
traffic, people, (Or the Police.- -ever heard of them?) - you'll be
completely on your own and quite alone.
Warning! - do not hit it with a hammer just yet, - it will do it's own
thing.
The Help you seek will arrive sooner than you thought and all your worries
will be over, I'm pleased to say.
Oh! - I forgot, - since this is a gardening N.G., - take another cabbage
with you.
Doug.