GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   red blobs on tree leaves... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/63748-red-blobs-tree-leaves.html)

flower faerie 09-06-2004 04:55 PM

red blobs on tree leaves...

I have some lovely sycamore trees in my garden and I've noticed that
some of the leaves have this funny looking red spore like things on
them. Also the leaves seem to darker than normal and they're sticky.

any advice appreciated!

ff.

owen 09-06-2004 04:56 PM

red blobs on tree leaves...

"flower faerie" wrote in message
I have some lovely sycamore trees in my garden and I've noticed that
some of the leaves have this funny looking red spore like things on
them. Also the leaves seem to darker than normal and they're sticky.

any advice appreciated!

ff.

What a coincidence flower faerie, I just discovered I have the exact same
problem. (see my other post).

Does your problem look anything like this by any chance?
http://www.binarybaby.co.uk/temp/leaves.html

Owen