GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blackfly on cherries greenfly on plums help please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/63760-blackfly-cherries-greenfly-plums-help-please.html)

Broadback 09-06-2004 05:42 PM

Blackfly on cherries greenfly on plums help please

The header says it, any recommendations please? The infestations are
severe. Unfortunately I am away for half the week, so I had no chance
of catching them early.

TIA
--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.

Brian Watson 09-06-2004 05:43 PM

"Broadback" wrote in message
The header says it, any recommendations please? The infestations are
severe. Unfortunately I am away for half the week, so I had no chance
of catching them early.

A solution of washing up liquid bumps 'em off effectively (and you get clean
plums!)

;-)

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."