GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   strawberry netting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/63804-strawberry-netting.html)

[email protected] 09-06-2004 09:52 PM

strawberry netting

Hi,

I have strawberries and raspberries, etc beginning to grow fruit and
I'd like to be able to eat some of them myself when they ripen. What
is the best netting to buy to keep the birds off and where from?

Thanks.

Robert 09-06-2004 10:04 PM

strawberry netting

wrote in message
: Hi,
:
: I have strawberries and raspberries, etc beginning to grow fruit and
: I'd like to be able to eat some of them myself when they ripen. What
: is the best netting to buy to keep the birds off and where from?
:
: Thanks.

Enviromesh is nice and light to just lay on the top chaseorganics.co.uk