GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lily Beetle? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64014-lily-beetle.html)

Steve 10-06-2004 07:21 PM

Lily Beetle?

Hi URGlers.
Can you tell me if this is a lily beetle?
http://www.geocities.com/roebel_uk/redbeetle
Should I panic?

Robert 10-06-2004 07:25 PM

Lily Beetle?

"Steve" wrote in message
:
: Hi URGlers.
: Can you tell me if this is a lily beetle?
: http://www.geocities.com/roebel_uk/redbeetle
: Should I panic?

Looks like it to me

[email protected] 10-06-2004 07:26 PM

Lily Beetle?

Steve writes:

Can you tell me if this is a lily beetle?
http://www.geocities.com/roebel_uk/redbeetle

Yup, that's him...

Should I panic?

No, just squish him and any of his friends you can find, and keep
checking for the next couple of weeks...

Anthony

Steve 10-06-2004 07:28 PM

Lily Beetle?

wrote:
Steve writes:

Can you tell me if this is a lily beetle?
http://www.geocities.com/roebel_uk/redbeetle

Yup, that's him...

Should I panic?

No, just squish him and any of his friends you can find, and keep
checking for the next couple of weeks...

Thanks, Anthony and Robert - I'll keep a look out for them.

Diane Epps 10-06-2004 07:40 PM

Lily Beetle?

"Steve" wrote in message
Steve writes:

Can you tell me if this is a lily beetle?
http://www.geocities.com/roebel_uk/redbeetle

Yup, that's him...

Should I panic?

No, just squish him and any of his friends you can find, and keep
checking for the next couple of weeks...

There is a spray that works quite well