GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ...Hi, McPloppy and cats... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64217-hi-mcploppy-cats.html)

margthompson 11-06-2004 09:48 AM

...Hi, McPloppy and cats...

Hi, McPloppy. Sympathize with you on your visiting cats problem. Have
heard/read that LION-DUNG is effective at keeping the Moggie visitors at
bay. It seems they are frightened off. We might have tried it but have no
Zoo or Safari Park within many miles to ask for the stuff. Would like to
know how you go on.

Rick 11-06-2004 12:02 PM

...Hi, McPloppy and cats...

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:45:05 +0000 (UTC), "margthompson"
wrote:

Hi, McPloppy. Sympathize with you on your visiting cats problem. Have
heard/read that LION-DUNG is effective at keeping the Moggie visitors at
bay. It seems they are frightened off. We might have tried it but have no
Zoo or Safari Park within many miles to ask for the stuff. Would like to
know how you go on.

Have tried a product called "Silent Roar".

Waste of time and money, the cats ignore it.

Rick...

shazzbat 11-06-2004 12:04 PM

...Hi, McPloppy and cats...

wrote:

Hi, McPloppy. Sympathize with you on your visiting cats problem.

Have
heard/read that LION-DUNG is effective at keeping the Moggie visitors at
bay. It seems they are frightened off. We might have tried it but have

no
Zoo or Safari Park within many miles to ask for the stuff. Would like to
know how you go on.

Have tried a product called "Silent Roar".

Waste of time and money, the cats ignore it.

A lion is a cat. Lion shit is cat shit. What was the problem again?

Steve