Old 11-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Bigus

Default Sensitive plant unhappy

I bought a "Biophytum Sensitivum" a couple of weeks ago from a garden
centre. I've tried it on 2 different window ledges but it's not happy.. here
it is:

http://www.creationfactor.net/sensitiveplant.jpg

It says on the label to water it regularly and keep out of direct sunlight..
well I've done that (the first window sill I put it on doesn't get any
direct sunlight at all, but it decided to droop, so I moved it to the window
ledge on the other side of the room where it's generally brighter but still
doesn't get any (or very little) direct sunlight. As you can see though,
something isn't quite right.. any else had experience with these things? I
was thinking of repotting it as it really is a very tiny pot that it came
in, but I don't want to unsettle it even more..

Thanks

Bigus

Old 12-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Sam