GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tumbler Tomato (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64404-tumbler-tomato.html)

Joanne 13-06-2004 12:11 PM

Tumbler Tomato

Please can anyone tell me whether I need to pinch out the sideshoots on
Tumbler Tomato in a hanging basket? I hope not, because I haven't been
doing!!!

Thanks.

Sacha 13-06-2004 01:05 PM

Tumbler Tomato

On 13/6/04 11:59, in article ,
"Joanne" wrote:

Please can anyone tell me whether I need to pinch out the sideshoots on
Tumbler Tomato in a hanging basket? I hope not, because I haven't been
doing!!!

We don't. We just let them rip and get loads of fruit.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)

Joanne 13-06-2004 01:15 PM

Tumbler Tomato

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 13/6/04 11:59, in article

,
"Joanne" wrote:

Please can anyone tell me whether I need to pinch out the sideshoots on
Tumbler Tomato in a hanging basket? I hope not, because I haven't been
doing!!!

We don't. We just let them rip and get loads of fruit.
-- #

Thanks, Sacha. Out of all the tomato varieties I'm growing, the Tumblers
are doing the best up to now.

Regards,