GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ........again, accidents will happen....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64418-again-accidents-will-happen.html)

margthompson 13-06-2004 04:04 PM

........again, accidents will happen.......

Hello, and thanks to all who reassured me regardin my Jeyes' fl.
question..... I did do a lot of watering afeter the accident, also we had a
good rainfall to help it all down and hopefully leach away (oh, Somebody Up
There LIkes Me.!) So I'm plodding on with them. Again thanks.
M.

Sacha 13-06-2004 07:11 PM

........again, accidents will happen.......

On 13/6/04 15:26, in article ,
"margthompson" wrote:

Hello, and thanks to all who reassured me regardin my Jeyes' fl.
question..... I did do a lot of watering afeter the accident, also we had a
good rainfall to help it all down and hopefully leach away (oh, Somebody Up
There LIkes Me.!) So I'm plodding on with them. Again thanks.
M.

Just a thought if you don't already do it - have two watering cans of
different colours and *never* mix their uses!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)