GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weeping Willow Problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64422-weeping-willow-problem.html)

Graham Dixon 13-06-2004 05:03 PM

Weeping Willow Problem

My father has a weeping willow (about 8 years old, 10 feet high) in the
middle of his lawn. It's always done well but for some reason, this year,
half of it appears to be dead whilst the rest thrives.

Any suggestions?

Graham

twig 13-06-2004 06:05 PM

Weeping Willow Problem

"Graham Dixon" wrote in message
My father has a weeping willow (about 8 years old, 10 feet high) in the
middle of his lawn. It's always done well but for some reason, this year,
half of it appears to be dead whilst the rest thrives.

Any suggestions?

Graham

might be showing the effects of last years drought conditions - is there a
chance of that?

twig