GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello all (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64510-hello-all.html)

viv 14-06-2004 03:19 PM

Hello all

Just a quickie to say hello..................I'm from Heybridge, near maldon in Essex and have a small garden on clay which I'm just trying to sort out - this is only my second year with this garden and I have several year old plants which I took from cuttings last year or grew from seeds this year.

Currently studying for the RHS General as I hope to make a career change in the not to distant future.

Franz Heymann 15-06-2004 11:09 PM

Hello all

"viv" wrote in message
s.com...
Just a quickie to say hello..................I'm from Heybridge,

near
maldon in Essex and have a small garden on clay which I'm just

trying
to sort out - this is only my second year with this garden and I

have
several year old plants which I took from cuttings last year or grew
from seeds this year.

Currently studying for the RHS General as I hope to make a career
change in the not to distant future.

Greetings, Viv. Good luck with the garden and congratulations on
deciding to become a professional gardener.
By the way, why do you post through Barden Banter rather than joining
this newsgroup directly?

Franz