GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Did my post about problems with the Viburnum get any response? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/66790-did-my-post-about-problems-viburnum-get-any-response.html)

Alan Holmes 20-06-2004 09:58 PM

Did my post about problems with the Viburnum get any response?

The post did not appear on my machine, and each time I've tried
to post with the name Viburnum Tinus in the header the article
has not appeared here.

Alan

Pam Moore 21-06-2004 10:34 PM

Did my post about problems with the Viburnum get any response?

Alan, I have seen quite a few of your viburnum query posts and at
least 2 answers. Have you changed from Freeserve?
Perhaps another change is indicated!!

Pam in Bristol

Bob Smith 02-07-2004 08:09 AM

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Alan, I have seen quite a few of your viburnum query posts and at
least 2 answers. Have you changed from Freeserve?
Perhaps another change is indicated!!

Pam in Bristol

Tiscali and Lineone have missing posts too if anyone is interested.

Bob