GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help identifying a strelitziaceae (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/67349-help-identifying-strelitziaceae.html)

Yukinoroh 26-06-2004 11:49 AM

Help identifying a strelitziaceae

I saw a plant at the grocery store which I thought was a Ravenala (ravenala
madagascariensis), and bought it, but since I read on a website that
strelitzia could resemble it, and then that the whole
strelitziaceae family could be it (phenakospermum, ravenala, strelitzia), I
have doubts. Anyone know about these trees? Any helpful tips on identifying
it ? It was just labeled with the price...

--
Yukinoroh