GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clover Problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/67355-clover-problem.html)

Martin Harran 26-06-2004 11:52 AM

Clover Problem

I have a speading Juiper (about 4' diameter at this stage) which has a lot
of clover growing up through it.

I can't get at the roots of the clover, is there anything I can spray to
kill it without damaging the Juniper?

Emrys Davies 26-06-2004 11:52 AM

Clover Problem

'Martin',

Verdone Extra will kill white clover very effectively but, of course,
you will need to make sure that it does not waft onto your conifer.

This site shows you Verdone Extra for spot treatment and also for
application via a watering can.

http://www.capitalgardens.co.uk/acat...Lawn_Food.html

Regards,
Emrys Davies.