GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bronze fennel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/67373-bronze-fennel.html)

Just Molly 26-06-2004 11:55 AM

Bronze fennel

A few years ago I planted a bronze fennel as I love its foliage and aroma
when I brush past. Now I find it has gone mad and I find it sprouting all
over the place in odd corners presumably where it has seeded. I consider
these plants a bonus. A girl cannot have too much bronze fennel :0)

Cumberpach 26-06-2004 11:10 PM

Bronze fennel

"Just Molly" wrote in message
A few years ago I planted a bronze fennel as I love its foliage and aroma
when I brush past. Now I find it has gone mad and I find it sprouting all
over the place in odd corners presumably where it has seeded. I consider
these plants a bonus. A girl cannot have too much bronze fennel :0)

I haven't tried the bronze, but last year I grew both the herb and the bulb
fennel. This year it's bulb only as the 'tops' seem to taste as good as the
herb fennel.

Pete