GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Discounted vegetable seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/67401-discounted-vegetable-seeds.html)

Leslie 26-06-2004 10:10 PM

Discounted vegetable seeds

Hello
does anybody know of any stores offering discounted seeds

...............................Leslie

Steve Harris 27-06-2004 11:06 AM

Discounted vegetable seeds

In article ,
(Leslie) wrote:

does anybody know of any stores offering discounted seeds

My local Wilkinsons is selling their remaining seeds at 50% off.

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Rod 27-06-2004 02:07 PM

Discounted vegetable seeds

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:30:25 +0100, "Leslie"
wrote:

Hello
does anybody know of any stores offering discounted seeds

..............................Leslie

My daughter & SIL have been buying excellent seeds dirt cheap in Lidl.
Rod

Weed my address to reply

Steve Harris 27-06-2004 07:54 PM

(Rod) wrote:

My daughter & SIL have been buying excellent seeds dirt cheap in Lidl.

You may find they've sold out for this year. Try next February

Rod 29-06-2004 07:14 PM

Discounted vegetable seeds

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:59 +0100 (BST), (Steve
Harris) wrote:

In article ,
(Rod) wrote:

My daughter & SIL have been buying excellent seeds dirt cheap in Lidl.

You may find they've sold out for this year. Try next February

That was in the Cheltenham store so my info might be a bit out of
date, I'll check with her.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply

[email protected] 29-06-2004 08:17 PM

wrote:

Hello
does anybody know of any stores offering discounted seeds

I bought a lot of seeds at Focus when they reduced them by 75%.
It was late last season. Diana