Old 29-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Les &/or Claire

Default Sowing / Planting Calendar?

Evenin' all!
Does anyone know of a sowing / planting calendar for
the Southern UK online somewhere? You know the sort of thing... " It's July,
you should have your date palms in now and be pruning the Ginko. Also, the
Tamarinds should be thinned out to three per inflorescence."
OK, I know, the example above is complete tosh, but is there a
proper one anywhere?

Les

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

"Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission
natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within
ourselves and decide what we wish to become."
Edward O. Wilson
Consilience, The Unity of Knowledge

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG

Flaming June! Also planting/sowing guidelines. David.WE.Roberts United Kingdom 1 06-07-2013 02:44 PM
Vegetable Planting Calendar JohnMac Edible Gardening 0 13-04-2009 08:50 AM
Sowing phalaenopsis ; sowing medium question Aaron Hicks Orchids 4 03-11-2004 02:54 AM
Rose Exhibitors Calendar Martin Roses 0 23-01-2004 04:32 PM
Rose Exhibitors Calendar Martin Gardening 0 23-01-2004 04:32 PM