GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Found this site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/78147-found-site.html)

GoogleMonkey 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

Check out this new site I found :- http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

Jabba 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

"GoogleMonkey" wrote in message
om...
Check out this new site I found :- http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

And do you by any chance work for them?

Mike 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

And do you by any chance work for them?

What are you saying????????????????????

Brian 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

GoogleMonkey wrote:
snip

You wouldn't be the Peter Kay that went to Treverton would you?

Brian

Jabba 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

"Mike" wrote in message

And do you by any chance work for them?

What are you saying????????????????????

.... erm ... spam dressed as mutton.

Brian 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

Jabba wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

And do you by any chance work for them?

What are you saying????????????????????

... erm ... spam dressed as mutton.

Six degrees of separation?

There was a Peter Kay at Treverton Prep and College in 1993...

....In 1992 another pupil there was Lianne Jones whose email address is
@lingarden-flowers.co.uk...

....Lingarden Ltd (horticultural company) own the domain muckyhands.com....

....it's amazing what a simple Google search will find.

Brian

Jabba 02-07-2004 08:11 AM

Found this site

"Brian" wrote in message
Jabba wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

And do you by any chance work for them?

What are you saying????????????????????

... erm ... spam dressed as mutton.

Six degrees of separation?

There was a Peter Kay at Treverton Prep and College in 1993...

...In 1992 another pupil there was Lianne Jones whose email address is
@lingarden-flowers.co.uk...

...Lingarden Ltd (horticultural company) own the domain muckyhands.com....

...it's amazing what a simple Google search will find.

Yes, well I must be going now.

p.s. Do you know someone, who knows somes, who knows somes, who knows somes,
who knows some one who went to Willingdon School?

Brian

Philip 02-07-2004 12:04 PM

Found this site

(GoogleMonkey) wrote in message . com...
Check out this new site I found :-
http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

No, and I have to say I think they look expensive.

Jabba 02-07-2004 04:05 PM

Found this site

"Philip" wrote in message
m...
(GoogleMonkey) wrote in message

. com...
Check out this new site I found :-
http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

No, and I have to say I think they look expensive.

Probably employing all those people to spam NGs ... ;-)

Mike Lyle 02-07-2004 10:03 PM

Found this site

"Jabba" wrote in message news:xcfFc.58$AM.36@newsfe1-win...
"Philip" wrote in message
m...
(GoogleMonkey) wrote in message

. com...
Check out this new site I found :-
http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

No, and I have to say I think they look expensive.

Probably employing all those people to spam NGs ... ;-)

Fascinating, isn't it? The way their little minds work, I mean. I'm
not put out when I read something like "In answer to X's question, I
find it's best to prune yyyy to an outward-facing bud in February.
I've tried the other way, and zzzz happens, at least in the West. I
should mention that our company specializes in yyyy, so I hope readers
won't mind a pretty blatant advertisement, but I have got some
experience with the plant. I apologize if I'm out of order." But this
pretence of innocence, with no interest in the group as a group,
insults me, and makes me feel I'd rather put down concrete than buy
anything from the offender.

Mike.

Jabba 02-07-2004 10:04 PM

Found this site

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Jabba" wrote in message

> [...]
"Philip" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I agree totally. They either think people are so thick that they don't know
it's an advertisement or just don't care as long as some people click on
their site.

Jason

GoogleMonkey 03-07-2004 12:05 PM

Found this site

You are all so wrong actually, Peter Kay is not my name but a great
comedian, but all you bitter and twisted people probably don't
understand humour do you! And no I do not work for them! I just saw
an advert in a magazine and thought I would share it with the world
this is the first time I have used groups and I can say I will think
twice before doing so again.

starwars 03-07-2004 02:03 PM

Found this site

On 3 Jul 2004 03:45:06 -0700,
(GoogleMonkey) wrote:

You are all so wrong actually, Peter Kay is not my name but a great
comedian, but all you bitter and twisted people probably don't
understand humour do you! And no I do not work for them! I just saw
an advert in a magazine and thought I would share it with the world
this is the first time I have used groups and I can say I will think
twice before doing so again.

Please ignore the net nanny trolls. They are nsingularly unwelcvome
here, or on any group.

Thanks for your post and please do stay awhile, give them back as good
as you get and you'll be fine.

dave @ stejonda 03-07-2004 08:03 PM

Found this site

In message ,
GoogleMonkey writes
this is the first time I have used groups and I can say I will think
twice before doing so again.

That's fine.

Newsgroups are like ongoing conversations at a social gathering. People
meeting together to relax, chat and discuss topics of common interest.
It will be good that you think carefully before posting again. The folks
in newsgroups, and uk.rec.gardening in particular, are mostly g
good-natured and friendly but very few groups of people would take
kindly to someone coming up to them and, as their first contribution,
encouraging them to shop at a particular business.

If you're interested in gardening you're welcome to stay and join in the
conversations.

--
dave @ stejonda
Bring culture back to NTL.