GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Here is the weather. South Isle of Wight @ 1515. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/78577-here-weather-south-isle-wight-%40-1515-a.html)

Mike 08-07-2004 04:04 PM

Here is the weather. South Isle of Wight @ 1515.

Wind died right down. Still overcast with the occasional spots of rain. Sun
'trying' to get through. Just made a Bread Pudding and put it in the oven.
Should be ready to eat when we go to a function tonight:-)) (I believe it's
called an American Supper where everybody brings something? All different we
hope!!)

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th

Bob 08-07-2004 05:04 PM

Mike wrote:
Wind died right down. Still overcast with the occasional spots of rain. Sun
'trying' to get through. Just made a Bread Pudding and put it in the oven.
Should be ready to eat when we go to a function tonight:-)) (I believe it's
called an American Supper where everybody brings something? All different we
hope!!)

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th
Nat. Service (RAF) Assoc. AGM & Reunion Hayling Island 8th - 11th October
www.nsrafa.com

A "Pot Luck Dinner", the Americans call it. For some reason there
always seems to be a lot of lasagnes if no-ones been providing hints on
what to bring!

Bob

Mike 08-07-2004 06:05 PM

Here is the weather. South Isle of Wight @ 1515.

Sun shining, gentle breeze, lovely evening.

Summer has come back ;-))

Mike 08-07-2004 11:04 PM

Here is the weather. South Isle of Wight @ 1515.

Sun shining, gentle breeze, lovely evening.

Summer has come back ;-))

its probably coming back your way
raining again in Dunstable

and chucking it down again when we went out at 18.30 :-((