Old 19-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Mike NG

Default Help getting spare part for pond pump

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:37:56, shazzbat (shazzbat
) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others

Old 20-07-2004, 07:15 AM
Mike NG

) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Spare part for pressure spray Alan Secker United Kingdom 0 18-09-2005 09:24 PM
Spare parts Jack United Kingdom 3 13-02-2004 02:42 AM
Had some spare time...lol spider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 11:12 AM
Had some spare time...lol spider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-05-2003 10:56 PM
I don't suppose anybody can spare a couple of ... Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 0 27-02-2003 03:14 PM