Old 14-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Mike NG

Default Help getting spare part for pond pump

3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Old 14-07-2004, 12:29 PM
SH

"Mike NG" wrote in message
3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Is this link any use -
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapon.../newpumps.asp# (you could
email them) or this -
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...ORIES_210.html

Old 14-07-2004, 12:29 PM
shazzbat

"SH" wrote in message

"Mike NG" wrote in message
3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

It *looks like* it should take a standard tap connector and hose, which
would be available from your garden centre/ hardware shop etc.

Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Steve

Old 15-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Mike NG

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:01:07, SH (SH ) wrote:
Is this link any use -
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapon.../newpumps.asp# (you could
email them) or this -
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...ORIES_210.html

Yeah I already emailed aquatics warehouse and they told me they don't
stock the part. I've done a store locator for Cheshire, Gtr Manchester
and Lancashire and have 57 stores to ring up

Old 16-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Mike NG

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:37:56, shazzbat (shazzbat
) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part

Old 17-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Mike NG

) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Spare part for pressure spray Alan Secker United Kingdom 0 18-09-2005 08:24 PM
Spare parts Jack United Kingdom 3 13-02-2004 01:42 AM
Had some spare time...lol spider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 10:12 AM
Had some spare time...lol spider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-05-2003 09:56 PM
I don't suppose anybody can spare a couple of ... Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 0 27-02-2003 02:14 PM