GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Agents wanted - new garden product (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/79092-agents-wanted-new-garden-product.html)

ah 15-07-2004 06:08 AM

Agents wanted - new garden product

Apologies if this is an inappropriate posting for this newsgroup, however
there just may be agents calling on garden centres who would be interested.

A new decorative dressing is being introduced to the market in September.
Its a hard wood (beech) chip(from sustainable source) and is available
either in natural or in a range of different colours. (www.chipwright.co.uk)

It can be used as an indoor decorative pot top dressing or outside in bulk
to act as a weed preventative as well as adding an incredible good look to
the garden.

It cannot be compared to mulch, Chipwright gives a completely different look
and feel and does not break down in the way a mulch would do.

Chipwright are currently looking for agents to join and be part of the
launch of this product in September (specifically at Glee), please e-mail
if interested.

Flora 15-07-2004 05:03 PM

ah wrote:

A new decorative dressing is being introduced to the market in September.
Its a hard wood (beech) chip(from sustainable source) and is available
either in natural or in a range of different colours. (www.chipwright.co.uk)

Good heavens. Can this be the same kind of violently coloured product I
was offered, ooohh, say 10-12 years ago by the leading bark chip
wholesaler of the day? I remember a viridian green, a magenta, golden
yellow, a cyan blue, and a black version. The black was almost tempting,
but a collegue managed to talk me out of it.