Old 22-07-2004, 12:01 AM
David

Default Forget Me Not Flowers

Hi,
I've heard forget-me-nots are a popular flower in the UK. My father
recently designed a collection of jewelry inspired by the beautiful
forget-me-not. It's top-quality well made jewellery. Check it out if your
interested: http://www.forgetmenotjewellery.com

David
--
_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/

Old 22-07-2004, 08:07 AM
Kay

In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

_______________________________

Old 22-07-2004, 08:17 AM
David

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget

Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

Ok, I get it. Sorry about the top post. I'm new to this group. I'm sure
I'll learn all of your rules in time.

David

_______________________________

Old 22-07-2004, 09:14 AM

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:36:42 -0700, "David"
wrote:

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget

Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

Ok, I get it. Sorry about the top post. I'm new to this group. I'm sure
I'll learn all of your rules in time.

We don't like spam too!
--
Martin

Forget Anti-Freeze; Forget D-Con; Try Fly Bait Way Back Jack[_7_] Gardening 7 12-06-2019 10:14 PM
forget-me-not flower paghat Gardening 14 30-07-2004 07:58 AM
Forget Me Not Flowers David United Kingdom 1 24-07-2004 07:03 PM
forget-me-not flower David Gardening 0 23-07-2004 10:22 PM
Chatham Island forget-me-not (Myosotidium nobile) Chris Hogg United Kingdom 2 18-04-2003 06:20 PM