GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New orchid pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/79926-new-orchid-pictures.html)

Ronald Shu 22-07-2004 04:14 PM

New orchid pictures

I would like to share my new orchid pictures with orchid and flower lovers.

Go to the following IP address to look for Gallery 12 and 13

http://128.111.124.127/ssr/Orchid/Orchid-indx.htm

Ronald

Kate Morgan 22-07-2004 06:21 PM

New orchid pictures

Ronald Shu wrote:
I would like to share my new orchid pictures with orchid and flower lovers.

Go to the following IP address to look for Gallery 12 and 13

http://128.111.124.127/ssr/Orchid/Orchid-indx.htm

A complete knock-out!

Mike.

hear hear, great pic`s :-) I would like to have a go at growing orchids
but think it would be too difficult.
kate

kenty ;-\) 26-11-2004 12:21 PM

Nice pictures! They are too enhanced for my liking though, i like to see the
true colours and photo.These pics would suit postcards,bright & glossy.
If anyone is interested in displaying there pictures of orchids then try the
newsgroup,
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids here you will find orchid enthusiast`s
sharing there pictures.
Also try, rec.gardens.orchids here you will find mostly the same people as
abpo sharing there knowledge.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.