GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80129-roses.html)

Ernie 24-07-2004 04:03 PM

Roses

Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie
(please remove 'pot' to reply)

cross 24-07-2004 07:03 PM

Roses

"Ernie" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie

-----------------
My vote would be for Blush Noisette. Pale pink flowers in clusters,
smallish flowers but plenty of them.

It is quite restrained for a climber too, so you can relax and enjoy it.

Marina
E, Sx

Just Molly 25-07-2004 02:04 PM

Roses

"cross" wrote in message

"Ernie" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie

-----------------
My vote would be for Blush Noisette. Pale pink flowers in clusters,
smallish flowers but plenty of them.

It is quite restrained for a climber too, so you can relax and enjoy it.

My favourite is 'masquerade'. Loads of beutiful multi coloured blooms all
summer long.

Spider 28-07-2004 01:03 PM

Roses

Ernie wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie
(please remove 'pot' to reply)

Hi Ernie,
Rosa 'Compassion' works well for me. Good flower, good scent, good health.
Spider