GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening this weekend? Read this! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80551-gardening-weekend-read.html)

Ben Blackmore 29-07-2004 02:36 PM

Gardening this weekend? Read this!

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wil...DON_NEWS0.html

This is a little scary, to think something as minor as a 2mm cut could
infect you with a flesh eating bug and kill you within 9 days!

Not that I want to scare anyone or anything :-D

--
Cheers

Ben

Aardvark 29-07-2004 09:33 PM

Gardening this weekend? Read this!

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:36:42 +0100, "Ben Blackmore"
wrote:

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wil...DON_NEWS0.html

This is a little scary, to think something as minor as a 2mm cut could
infect you with a flesh eating bug and kill you within 9 days!

Not that I want to scare anyone or anything :-D

You've got to die of something, and you may as well go doing something
you enjoy.