GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80648-roses.html)

Ernie 24-07-2004 04:36 PM

Roses

Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie
(please remove 'pot' to reply)

Just Molly 25-07-2004 03:04 PM

Roses

"cross" wrote in message

"Ernie" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie

-----------------
My vote would be for Blush Noisette. Pale pink flowers in clusters,
smallish flowers but plenty of them.

It is quite restrained for a climber too, so you can relax and enjoy it.

My favourite is 'masquerade'. Loads of beutiful multi coloured blooms all
summer long.

Ernie 01-08-2004 01:11 AM

Roses

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:18:35 +0100, "cross"
wrote:

"Ernie" wrote in message
.. .
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie

-----------------
My vote would be for Blush Noisette. Pale pink flowers in clusters,
smallish flowers but plenty of them.

It is quite restrained for a climber too, so you can relax and enjoy it.

Marina
E, Sx

Sounds nice thank u very much ernie....
(please remove 'pot' to reply)

Ernie 01-08-2004 11:17 AM

Roses

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:04:25 GMT, "Just Molly"
wrote:

"cross" wrote in message

"Ernie" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a climbing rose that would flower all summer?

Any prererences?

Cheers

Ernie

My vote would be for Blush Noisette. Pale pink flowers in clusters,
smallish flowers but plenty of them.

It is quite restrained for a climber too, so you can relax and enjoy it.

My favourite is 'masquerade'. Loads of beutiful multi coloured blooms all
summer long.

thank u very much ERNIE...
(please remove 'pot' to reply)