GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Feature (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80655-water-feature.html)

Kevin 26-07-2004 01:47 AM

Water Feature

Hi

Away to do a bit of a tidy up in the front garden. Going to be putting in a
small water feature.

Have decided on one with a couple of otters on it.

Question is, do I pay £75 for one made of what appears to be plastic, or pay
~£300 for a concrete one???

Anyone got any first hand experience of whether the plastic ones stand up to
the test of time?

Cheers for any info

Kevin

---

Brian Watson 26-07-2004 06:35 AM

Water Feature

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hi

Away to do a bit of a tidy up in the front garden. Going to be putting in

small water feature.

Have decided on one with a couple of otters on it.

Question is, do I pay £75 for one made of what appears to be plastic, or

pay
~£300 for a concrete one???

Anyone got any first hand experience of whether the plastic ones stand up

the test of time?

Fraid not. But it will always look like a plastic one, so - for a more
natural look (and yes I know real otters are actually flesh 'n bloodG) -
I'd recommend looking out for a couple of second-hand concrete ones.
--
Brian
Sig: I have nothing to say