GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   National Collection of Crocosmia (and other delights) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80689-national-collection-crocosmia-other-delights.html)

Sacha 31-07-2004 09:49 AM

National Collection of Crocosmia (and other delights)

A few people have mentioned Crocosmia recently so for those interested in
Crocosmia have a look at this. The owner of this site has the National
Collection, lives near Plymouth and what is named as his African Garden is
open today and tomorrow from 10am-4pm and by appointment until 1st
September. All proceeds go to the National Gardens Scheme.
http://www.theafricangarden.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Franz Heymann 31-07-2004 03:17 PM

"Sacha" wrote in message
A few people have mentioned Crocosmia recently so for those

interested in
Crocosmia have a look at this. The owner of this site has the

National
Collection, lives near Plymouth and what is named as his African

Garden is
open today and tomorrow from 10am-4pm and by appointment until 1st
September. All proceeds go to the National Gardens Scheme.
http://www.theafricangarden.com/

It says "The page is unavailable". Please confirm that the URL is
correct.

Franz

Sacha 31-07-2004 04:31 PM

National Collection of Crocosmia (and other delights)

On 31/7/04 15:24, in article ,
"IntarsiaCo" wrote:

http://www.theafricangarden.com/

It says "The page is unavailable". Please confirm that the URL is
correct.

The URL is correct.

Yes, it is but I got a gateway timeout when I checked. Maybe too many
people are trying to access it?

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Pam Moore 31-07-2004 06:29 PM

National Collection of Crocosmia (and other delights)

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:17:00 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

It says "The page is unavailable". Please confirm that the URL is
correct.

It came up for me OK

Pam in Bristol

Franz Heymann 31-07-2004 10:15 PM

wrote:

It says "The page is unavailable". Please confirm that the URL is
correct.

It came up for me OK

I have now managed to get through to it. It was worth while trying.

Franz

Spider 02-08-2004 12:30 PM

Sacha wrote in message
A few people have mentioned Crocosmia recently so for those interested in
Crocosmia have a look at this. The owner of this site has the National
Collection, lives near Plymouth and what is named as his African Garden is
open today and tomorrow from 10am-4pm and by appointment until 1st
September. All proceeds go to the National Gardens Scheme.
http://www.theafricangarden.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Thanks so much, Sacha, for that lovely site! I have added it to my list of
'favourites'.
Please keep us informed about your new crocosmia.
Spider