GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Parsley (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/81295-parsley.html)

Mandy Kelly 08-08-2004 10:36 AM

Parsley

I am very much a toy gardener, with a few herbs in a window box.

I do however have a problem with my parsley could anyone advise me on
what I should do with it?

My parsley stalk has grown (looks like it needs re potted) and is flowering.
It has also grown, what looks like new wee plants, that I have taken off the
stalk and planted but the roots dont seem to grow to feed the plant. It
appears at a stage where it should be divided into many plants but I don't
know how to do this.