Old 10-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Maudette

Default bird fair - rutland water - suitable for children ? yes.yes.yes

"Nick Maclaren" wrote
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:42:28 GMT, "Paul Woolley"
wrote:

I am thinking of my first visit to the annual bird fair weekend after

next.
Is there anything there for children ? (ages 5 and 8)

Surprised a bird watcher should even need to ask this.

Bird fairs are cruel and encourage the trapping of wild species.

What???
huge snip

See http://www.birdfair.org.uk/

Maudette