GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Climbers for a North-South facing solid fence (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/81526-re-climbers-north-south-facing-solid-fence.html)

Dwayne 11-08-2004 01:41 PM

Climbers for a North-South facing solid fence

Grapes, although they do better facing East and West.

Dwayne

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Any recomnendations?

Fred

Dwayne 16-08-2004 01:23 PM

"Tarapia Tapioco" wrote in message
x.it...
In article
"Dwayne" wrote:

Grapes, although they do better facing East and West.

Dwayne

Grapes? A bit naff, surely? Come on Dwayne babe, you can do better.

Harry

You sound like my wife. She wants vining flowers. I like trees and vines
in my yard, but I want them to give something back, other than shade or just
look pretty(apples/peaches/plums/grapes etc.). We lived in Germany for 3
years while we were in the Air Force, and I was always impressed with the
way their yards were landscaped with beautiful fruit trees and grape vines.
We were never fortunate enough to get to come to the UK.

Dwayne