Old 12-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Registered User

Default Pot Plant Movers

Hi

I`m not sure if anyone is interested, but a friend of mine is selling plant
pot movers on the internet. Its a new business venture and i`m interested to
know what people think of his website and product.

The website address is: http://www.thepottymover.co.uk/

Any comments from keen gardeners about this product would be appreciated.

I hope you dont see this as advertising as its more to find out what people think of this product.

Many Thanks

Mark
Old 13-08-2004, 06:55 AM
Diane Epps

"mark2001" wrote in message

Hi

I`m not sure if anyone is interested, but a friend of mine is selling
plant
pot movers on the internet. Its a new business venture and i`m
interested to
know what people think of his website and product.

The website address is: http://www.thepottymover.co.uk/

Any comments from keen gardeners about this product would be
appreciated.

I hope you dont see this as advertising as its more to find out what
people think of this product.

Many Thanks

Mark

Very nice web site looks like a good product also!
Diane

Old 13-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Kay

In article , mark2001
writes

I hope you dont see this as advertising as its more to find out what
people think of this product.

When the same post appears twice within two days, I tend to think of it
as advertising of the most intrusive kind and make a point of not buying
from that source.
--
Kay

Old 13-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Mark and Tracy

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , mark2001
writes

I hope you dont see this as advertising as its more to find out what
people think of this product.

When the same post appears twice within two days, I tend to think of it
as advertising of the most intrusive kind and make a point of not buying
from that source.
--
Kay

Sorry Kay..many apologies. it was an accident that it was posted twice. I
posted on this newsgroup then posted on gardenbanter website not realising
that it was linked to this newsgroup...sometimes accidents happen.

I apologise for my stupidness. The point of the post is to gauge peoples
opinions as currently the person is having problems a) trying to get any
stores to take up this product and b) whether anyone actually requires the
product and c) whether the website is any good.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Is there anyway to remove the 2nd
post?.

Many Thanks

Mark