Old 12-08-2004, 07:41 PM

Default My funny garden & birds

Sometimes it strikes me just how fascinating it all is. The blue tits
and nut hatches are eating me out of house and home. There are two
feeders very close to each other hanging on short spurs of an old
apple tree, The birds eat the seeds from the highest one first. When
its empty they start on the second. By chance, underneath the
feeders,there is a container I filled with with cyrinthe seeds that
were obviously no longer viable. Now it is full of grass and sunflower
seedlings. Now, does anyone know what I can do with echium pininiana
seedlings that are obviously going to be too big for my small garden?
Diana