GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardeners World - anyone tape it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/81611-gardeners-world-anyone-tape.html)

Michael Savage 12-08-2004 08:03 PM

Gardeners World - anyone tape it?

Hi all

Due to my usual incompetence with the video I found I have taped an hour of
our local channel (Channel 9 - pride of Derry) instead of the Gardeners
World wildflower special. As this is 'my thing' (working to get more
wildlfowers in the parks and verges I'm resposnsible for) I really wanted to
see it. Was it any good and does anyone have a tape of it I could
buy/borrow?

Michael S
(in Derry)

arthur 13-08-2004 11:20 AM

Gardeners World - anyone tape it?

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:03:47 +0100, Michael Savage
wrote:

Hi all

Due to my usual incompetence with the video I found I have taped an hour
of
our local channel (Channel 9 - pride of Derry) instead of the Gardeners
World wildflower special. As this is 'my thing' (working to get more
wildlfowers in the parks and verges I'm resposnsible for) I really
wanted to
see it. Was it any good and does anyone have a tape of it I could
buy/borrow?

Michael S
(in Derry)

Contact the BBC Helpline - number on their website. They will often help
with a copy providing there is no copyright issue with a third party

Pam Moore 19-08-2004 03:29 PM

wrote:

Hi all

Due to my usual incompetence with the video I found I have taped an hour
of
our local channel (Channel 9 - pride of Derry) instead of the Gardeners
World wildflower special. As this is 'my thing' (working to get more
wildlfowers in the parks and verges I'm resposnsible for) I really
wanted to
see it. Was it any good and does anyone have a tape of it I could
buy/borrow?

Michael S
(in Derry)

Contact the BBC Helpline - number on their website. They will often help
with a copy providing there is no copyright issue with a third party

Hi Michael
I do have it on tape (though missing the last few minutes!) and if you
have no joy with the BBC I could LEND you my tape as long as you
PROMISE to return it as I have other things on there I want. I have
no means of making a copy.
Let me know
Pam
pamdotmooreatvirgindotnet