Old 14-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Peter

Default Being Boiled Hurts

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:18:16 -0400, Senegal Jack
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:54:47 +0100, "Doug."
wrote:

"JK" wrote in message
Boil More..... Yum, Yum, Yum

********
It's your head should be boiled, - in oil.
It was my misfortune to have to visit a hell-hole called a poultry
processing plant regularly after demob..
I saw 2000 live skeletons, mostly belly-bloated women and children
called human beings die per day on the pavements of Calcutta, but it
never prepared me for visits to hen factories in a local small Town
when I was again a civilian. The whole place was a foul stink-hole with
blood and shit splashed all over the walls and floors as well as the
young girls who hung the poultry by their tied legs on hooks a foot
length apart on a overhead revolving circle of thick wire . An automatic
knife chopped off the hanging heads and slashed across the arse just
under the parsons' nose, ready to be gutted. The feathers were scalded
to make for easy removal.
When I was a lad we kept turkeys, ducks and hens and when one was wanted
for the pot I killed them in such a manner that death was instant.
Since the factory episode I have never bought or eaten a fowl that was
not free-range and bought alive.

You are one whimpy **** stick. When your head has been cut off you
couldn't care less about your ass being slashed or your whole self
being scalded...you're dead, Jim.

Doug.
********

I'm not sure about not caring less when your head has been cut off.
The brain does not die instantly the blood supply to it ceases.
Assuming that the shock did not provide immediate unconsciousness,
the severed heads some of the victims of Madame Guillotine may well
have had a brief look up at the necks from which they had been so
swiftly parted. What thoughts may have passed through the failing
brains? Not happy ones, I bet.

Old 15-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Kay

In article , Peter
writes

snipped

If you *must* respond to trolls, please could you do the rest of us the
favour of not quoting such huge chunks of text - many of us have these
people KFed, and if it wasn't for quotes from people like you, we
wouldn't even see their ramblings.
--
Kay

Old 15-08-2004, 10:18 AM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Kay
writes
many of us have these people KFed

presumably with the cyanide variety of Potassium

--
dave @ stejonda
Bring culture back to NTL.
Old 15-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Cerumen

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Kay
writes
many of us have these people KFed

presumably with the cyanide variety of Potassium

Preferably.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork